Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Infamous Thoughts of Rozzi Daime

Breakfast in bed is always best when followed by sex, scracth that, anything followed by sex is the best. My So Called Life was the greatest show that only lasted one season. Using famous movie quotes to express how you feel is great, when people don't get it, its a waste. Telemarketers . . .need I say anymore? Sending naked pictures of yourself through the internet is a risk EVERYONE shuld be willing to take. Where is a good Swingers party? If your driving, and planning to turn, use your blinker, and turn from the proper lane, I don't want to have to say this again. Fatburger with skinny fries, and a milkshake is my favorite 3am guilty pleasure, followed by street dogs. If gas continues to rise I'll email anyone the kelly blue book value of my car and riding a bike. Shouldn't Entourage be on longer than 13 weeks? I've stopped dating people because they have whack taste in music, true story. My motto: if your not in love, it's not worth fucking at all, but whos to say I can't fall in and out of love as much as I want? DVR's are the greatest invention since afternoon delights. Is it me, or do sidekicks ALWAYS break down?!?!? I say a prayer eveytime I hear a siren. I wish it would rain more in Los Angeles. Why do hot clubs look so raggedy in the daytime? Cheese and Wine is natures perfect food. K-Ville is the best new show if the season that you're not watching. Smiles make anyone feel good. Everyone should love hard at least once. I'm about to make myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of Cherry Gacia.

xoxo

No comments: