Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ode to Katherine Moening

So my wifey was spinning on Saturday at a hotel in weho. Who should be there, but Katherine Moening, you may know her as Shane on the L Word. Now living in Los Angeles, you don't really geek out over TV stars and Movie Stars, but every now and then, you have a moment. So I was sitting in the lobby sipping whiskey (remeber my voice was gone, so I needed the warmth of Jack, oh who am I kidding, I would have had that anyway!), and who should be on the couch adjescent to me, Katherine Moening. I had to take a moment and breathe. I have had a low key crush on her Kate (thats what her friends call her), ever since the first season of The L Word. So I had to tell her. Not having a voice, and the music being loud, and the people in the lobby, this was a difficult feat. But I managed. We chopped it up for a min, and before I left I gave her some music (what do you think about Rozzi Daime music on the L Word! And a guest apperance I could play Bette and Kit's cousin, in town for a few episodes, lets make that happen . . .) and my number! So Hollywood, I salute you, you have been the home of stars and fans for generations. I'm happy to report, I had a moment.

No comments: